Great Plains Technology Center Turning Education & Training into Workplace Success.
History – Great Plains Technology Center
Great Plains Technology Center – To receive information about employment opportunities during the study, upon completion, and at least one year after completion, contact Amber Riley at (580) 571-6183 or your program instructor.
Suppose you wish to receive a recommendation for employment from the High Plains Technology Center. In that case, you must
(1) be a student or complete in good standing (academic progress, class attitude, and attendance record)
(2) participate in preparation activities for employment via AC and its program, and
(3) follow up on the work leads they provide.
Objectives – Great Plains Technology Center
Moreover, the curriculum provides training for juniors and seniors in Great school, part-time and full-time training of adults, special seminars, and workshops.
The Great Plains Board of Education wishes to achieve the following general objectives in the governance:
1. Offer educational and pedagogical programs to enable students to develop to their full potential.
2. Set up a “community school” serving the adult population.
3. Provide the best school staff possible, including professional and support staff.
4. Encourage the development of meaningful interpersonal relationships between students, staff, and the community.
5. Ensure that students, staff, and the community have the opportunity to participate in the development and evaluation of programs and policies.
6. Strive to optimize the use of district resources to achieve the goals and objectives of various programs and services.
7. Achieve maximum student placement.
8. Help the new and expanding industry train and update its staff.
9. Help existing businesses maintain and increase their efficiency and profits.
Student Services Student Information – Great Plains Technology Center
All students during the day have the opportunity to participate in the Academic Center, to improve their skills, both academic and professional. Therefore, services include assessment, math instruction, reading instruction, computer literacy, basic adult skills, and individual study. And also, the Academic Center is an extension of all of Great Plains Technology Center’s career development programs. And also, it is designed to support and complement students in academic achievement, employability skills, job search skills, and preparation for employment.
Therefore, Disability Services provides academic support to HPTC students with special needs. And also, we are committed to achieving equal educational opportunities, striving for full participation from all students, and providing assistance that facilitates student independence and academic progress.
However, students who have frailty that may prevent them from demonstrating their abilities should contact the school counselor immediately to discuss accommodations necessary to ensure full participation and facilitate their educational opportunities.
Job Placement Assistance
To receive information about job opportunities while in school and at least one year after completion, please contact Amber Riley at (580) 571-6183 or your program instructor.
Suppose you wish to receive a referral for employment from Great Plains Technology Center. In that case, you will
(1 )need to be a student or completer in good standing (academic progress, classroom attitude, and attendance record).
(2) participate in job readiness activities through AC and your program, and
(3) And also, follow up on job leads which you are given.
Why Should You Buy a Cell Phone Signal Booster?
Stuck with poor signal reception could mean that you may have challenges with your cell phone reception. And when in…
Empowerment Model to Build Your eCOA Clinical Trial Efficiently
Effective Clinical Trials (eCT) continue to be the most commonly used model in today’s clinical trials. However, there is an…